WARNING: If you are going to say "just eat em" or "just rail that shit". Please don't waste my time. HOWEVER, if you have something to add to the process or a suggestion then by all means....
WARNING: This is a work in progress. Please do not try this if you aren't willing to lose some drugs. I will remove this statement when all research has been completed.
I just tried an Adderall purification method and I came out with what appeared to be white crystals and possibly near pure amphetamines. I am by no means a chemist, so take it easy on me.
01. Open capsules and crush with morter and pedestal.
02. Heat some distilled water to about 150 degrees. This will make the water more soluble with the amphetamines. You can also use Ethanol although I probably wouldn't heat it.
03. Get 2 coffee filters, put them together and dampen them with distilled water (This will make less material clump onto the filters).
04. Get a Pyrex dish or some other non-porus glassware. It is important that it is flat with decent surface area (This will allow the water to evaporate more quickly).
05. Get a small metal funnel or something similar and place the filters (step 3) on/in it.
06. Dump your powder onto the coffee filters that are in the funnel.
07. Hold the funnel over the Pyrex dish and slowly pour or drip the heated water (step 2) over the powder that is in your coffee filter that is in your funnel. You don't need much (someone have a good amps to water ratio number?).
08. A white milky solution should be covering the bottom of your Pyrex dish. Mine looked just slightly more watery than skim milk.
09. Heat your oven to 250 degrees (I believe the melting point for amphetamines is 300 degrees).
10. Stick the Pyrex dish in and evaporate the water.
11. Scrape your amphetamines up. Enjoy!
If you wanted to add another step to further the purification process you could do another filter with a non solvent to wash impurities that are soluble. Supposedly amphetamines are NOT soluble in acetone (so they would be left IN the filter). All solution steps need to be run separate.
I tried this with a very small amount. If you have extra Adderall and willing to try this I would be interested in seeing your results.
COLLECTED DATA THUS FAR:
The inactive ingredients in Adderall and what they are soluble/insoluble in:
LACTITOL (alcohol sugar) - water/???
COLLOIDAL SILICON DIOXIDE (sand? wtf.) - ???/water, ethanol
LACTOSE MONOHYDRATE (milk sugar) - water/???
MAGNESIUM STEARATE - hot alcohol/water, ether
MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE - slightly in water/???
PREGELATINIZED STARCH - water/cold water
hydroxypropyl methylcellulose - slightly in water/???
methacrylic acid copolymer (rapid disintegrator/Thermoplastic) - ???/???
opadry beige - ???/???
sugar spheres - water/ether
talc - dilute mineral acids/water
triethyl citrate (citric acid) -water(65 g/L)/???
So it would seem using just water in this procedure would be a close to complete failure as I am reading now that amphetamine is only SLIGHTLY soluble in water, and getting rid of only the magnesium stearate and possibly the microcrystalline cellulose. :\ Ethanol or iso alcohol seems the most likely candidate at the moment, however this is untested.