Marijuana-laced food is a longer-lasting, healthier method of THC ingestion, preferred by many but not as common as smoking because of the work involved in making it. While there's nothing quite like chomping down on a "special brownie" and waiting as that tingling feeling settles into you and intensifies until you suddenly realize "holy shit, i'm BLAZED!", many feel that it takes too much effort, time and money to make canna-oil or canna-butter and bake a big batch of brownies.
However, there is a solution to this problem. The wonderful creation known as Firecrackers is quick and easy, and you can make single servings at a time (rather than full batches) if you so desire.
First off, here's what you'll need:
-Marijuana, finely ground (about .5g of "dank" per dose/serving)
Pictured above is a quarter ounce (7g) of Thai Haze, bought straight from a Cannabis Club and ground up mere minutes before being used. Today we'll be making 14 of these babies, in case you couldn't do the math. (Also, if you don't have access to an herb grinder, I recommend putting your weed in a shot glass or similarly-shaped container and shredding furiously with scissors. It takes a while, but it works.)
-Nutella OR Peanut Butter (about 1 tablespoon per dose/serving)
(VERY IMPORTANT: If using peanut butter, you must use the all-natural kind, NOT Jif or Skippy or some such garbage. If you're not sure, check the ingredients: the only two things you should see listed are peanuts and salt. This is because THC is fat-soluble, and the all-natural peanut butter has much more fat content than the other kinds. If you still can't figure that out, use Nutella. There's only one kind, so you can't screw it up. Plus, it's easier to spread and it tastes better.)
-Graham Crackers (1 big rectangle per dose/serving)
-Knife (doesn't have to be sharp, a butter knife is perfect)
-Oven (Regular or toaster oven, either works. I usually use a toaster oven because it heats up faster and is more convenient for small batches)
1. If you have not done so already, divide up any weed you may have into sections of roughly .5g, like so:
2. Break those graham cracker rectangles into squares.
3. Spread some Nutella/PB on each square, like so:
4. After all squares have been covered with Nutella/PB, evenly distribute .5g of marijuana on HALF of them.
5. Carefully and gently press the two squares (one with herb, one without) together. If you see any exposed flakes of herb on the sides, smear some Nutella/PB over them, otherwise the THC will vaporize during cooking, rather than being absorbed into the stuff, possibly getting your oven stoned but wasting your weed. You now have an complete, yet uncooked, Firecracker. We're not done just yet!
6. At this point, you should probably preheat your oven to 325 F, if you have not done so already.
7. Wrap your Firecrackers up in foil, making sure they are completely covered on all sides. If you wrap them in groups rather than individually, make sure you put them side-by-side and not on top of each other.
8. Bake your foil-wrapped treats at 325 F for 22 minutes. Once they have cooled off, the Nutella/PB will have dried up and solidified quite a bit, making storing/eating them non-messy.
Because none of the ingredients require refrigeration (unlike brownies, which use eggs), Firecrackers can keep for a while, even if you just leave them wrapped in foil and stick 'em in a drawer for a couple weeks. They'll still taste okay, and they will certainly get you high.
HOW HIGH WILL YOU GET?
The intensity, duration, and time it takes for you to get high depends heavily on your THC tolerance, your body weight, how full your stomach is, and of course... the potency of the herb used.
Empty stomach = Stronger high, not as long-lasting
Full stomach = More subtle high, longer-lasting
As an example... I'm 5'10" and I weigh about 160lbs. After eating one of these on a semi-full stomach (about an hour after dinner), they took about 1 hour to kick in, and I was extremely stoned for about 5 hours.
IMPORANT NOTE: If you feel that the high from one sandwich is not enough, make sure you wait AT LEAST an hour before you eat another. Otherwise, it's very possible that you end up getting way higher than you planned, which, in extreme cases, can be very frightening for the user.
DOES IT SMELL LIKE WEED WHEN YOU COOK THEM?
Provided that you didn't leave a bunch of weed uncovered by Nutella/PB, then no. It should smell like toasted graham crackers, and that's about it. If you think that suspicious parents might question your baking activities anyway, simply make a few of these without the weed and calmly eat one in front of your parents, saying something like, "Mmm, that kid in my math class was right, these ARE delicious!"
Anyway, that's about it. Feel free to ask any questions about Firecrackers in this forum and I will be happy to answer.
Also, sorry for the use of ImageShack, but I don't know how to use Spoilers for photos. Could a mod. explain to me how this is done?