I was browsing through The Hot Box earlier and I came across a thread started by nonemoreblack about a few [general] places to hide your stash. Here is the list--compiled and easy to read in one post with a few additions from me.
- Playstation 2 -- On the back of the PS2 there is normally a covered opening where the hard drive / network expansion card would go. It should be a small black piece
- Inside Your Computer -- Pop off a side of it and tuck your stash away. Closed and dark. Not likely searchable by an adult unless they're a techy. Cases normally open with a phillips screwdriver.
- Casette Player -- If you open up an old cassette player, you can easily fit a few grams of your favorite greeny substance in there.
- Empty Soda/Pop Can -- These are a great idea because you can easily slide a hole in the bottom and just jam your crap up in there.
- Band Equipment -- Things such as amplifiers, bass drums, or guitar cases are just the perfect thing for stashing your loot. In amps the back is normally open. Bass drums normaly have a whole and a pillow in them. (make sure to take your items out before using) Guitar cases are nice because you can normally pull up a side and slide it underneath the liner on the inside. Gun cases work well too.
- Suspended Ceiling -- You can easioy just push up one of the tiles of the ceiling and put your stash up there. Make sure to cover your eyes though. Don't want to be getting stuff in them.
- Lava Lamps -- Ok, so you're a stoner right? You've got to have a lava lamp. Take off that little top piece and you can easily stash a few dimes up there.
- Old Clothes -- I'm sure you have got some old clothes laying around. Tuck it in a pocket of one of those. You should really check the back of your closet for old coats as those have a lot of cover and will keep the smell lower than thinner materials.
- Under Drawers -- In your dresser you can easily stash a bag under the lowest drawer by pulling it out and putting your bag down. Another method is to tape your bag to the drawer above it.
- VCR Players -- I don't know if there's any more to say about these. The hole on them is kinda big and could hold over a quarter (depending upon fluffiness).
- Old boxes -- Can be shoeboxes, book boxes, food boxes (cereal included). Just toss it in there and with a little bit of cover up/something on top of it, nobody will ever look there.
- Candle -- Odd, I know, but it can be done. Take a knife or a drill with a boring bit on it. Chop out a good bit of the insides and tuck your stuff in there.
- Book -- Sure, Everybody's heard of it, but why not try it out for once? Depending upon the size of the book, you could even hold up to a few ounces or a qp.
- Paintball Hopper -- These things will hold a great stash for those who don't have too much. The holes on these hoppers are generally ~3" in diameter so pipes and an Ounce would fit easily. Definately one of the better spots to hide. Just make sure the inside isn't all oily from your balls.
Well, that's all I have for now. I'll be adding to this as I think of more places. I figure give you guys a one-stop location. Maybe somebody can put this in the Ziki?